“I’d Like To Thank My KitchenAid”
I must be doing something right. I was nominated for a second award the other day by Juhls at TheNotSoCreativeCook. This award particularly flattered me because it is the Blog of the Year Award. I find it hard to accept this award when I started this blog less than a month ago, but I am nevertheless grateful.
In the past few weeks I have gained a following of similar food bloggers as well as others who I assume appreciate my amusing posts or attempts at photography. Regardless of their reasoning for joining me on my kitchen adventures, I greatly appreciate each and every one of them. Without the support of my family, friends, and fellow foodies, I would not put such a tremendous effort into this blog everyday.
It took me quite some time to decide whom I should pass this award on to. The following blogs each have a different story behind them that I find inspiring. Some are overcoming a personal battle or self-assigned challenge while others are simply creative or remind me of myself. Their journeys are interesting and I encourage my other followers to check them out.
Thank you again, Juhls, and here are the nominees…
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
You can find all the badges and banners & information you need via this link: