A Mother’s Day Gift guide seems fitting since my mom sparked my interest in baking at a young age. She inspired my recipes for banana bread, lemon bars and peanut butter balls. Who knew her baking would ignite my passion and ultimately my business? It’s only fair she gets a day to be pampered!
I’ve pulled together a few of my favorite finds for Mother’s Day gifts. From kitchen tools and cookbooks to at home spa treatments and gardening supplies, there is surely something your mom will love!
If you like this Mother’s Day Gift Guide, be sure to share it with your friends!
- Bake from Scratch (Vol 3) – This is a personal favorite of mine. The photos are beautiful and the recipes delish!
- In the Company of Women – My mom and sister are obsessed with this female entrepreneurial book.
- Magnolia Table – From Joanna Gaines herself, this cookbook is a best seller!
- Cut Flower Garden – If your mom is looking to improve her gardening game and floral arrangements, this is the gift for her!
- Family Recipe Cutting Board – Get your mom’s recipe engraved on a cutting board. It will show her how much you appreciate her cooking!
- Sunset Vases – The perfect place for the flowers mom will surely receive on Mother’s Day.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven (sale!) – The dutch oven is 55% off just in time for Mother’s Day!
- Tin Recipe Box – A cute place for mom to keep all her recipes, this box comes with 12 dividers too!
- Funny Oven Mitt – Give mom a laugh, then offer to clean up the dishes!
- Marble & Copper Monogram Cutting Board – The monogram adds a personal touch to this cutting board. Perfect for entertaining!
- Mosser Glass Cake Stands – These handmade glass cake stands are crafted by a family-owned company in Ohio.
- Winc Wine Subscription – The gift that keeps on giving!
- Nespresso Creatista Plus – Splurge on this coffee maker—it’s worth it.
- Monogram Mug – Mom will think of you every time she sips her morning coffee!
- Black Marble Wine Cooler – A stylish way to keep wine chilled if you ask me!
- Caudalie Favorites Set – This is my personal favorite beauty brand. Caudalíe is an environmentally friendly company with paraben-free product.
- Capri Blue Rose Gold Candle – This candle lasts for ages and smells delightful.
- Slip Silk Sleeping Mask – A silk mask aids in a good night’s sleep and is also anti-aging.