Funfetti cake dip is a quick and easy recipe for birthday parties. With only three ingredients, it will be ready to eat in no time and enjoyed by guests of all ages!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 15 servings
- 1 box (4 cups or 432 g) Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 container (3 cups or 225 g) whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 1/2 cups (370 g) vanilla yogurt (I used Stonyfield low fat vanilla yogurt)
- Animal Crackers
Use an electric mixer to mix together Funfetti cake mix, whipped topping and vanilla yogurt until combined, about 2 minutes.
Transfer mix to a serving bowl. Refrigerate dip uncovered for at least 15 minutes.
Garnish with additional sprinkles and immediately serve with animal crackers
- Preferred whipped topping: Full fat, low-fat and non-fat whipped topping will work in this recipe. Use whipped topping (not whipped cream) for best results.
- Raw cake mix: If you're concerned about raw flour, Pillsbury has upgraded its boxed mixes! The cake mixes are safe to eat "raw," in recipes such as funfetti cake dip.
- Suggested tools: Mixing bowls, hand mixer, and kitchen scale.
Serving: 68g | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 240mg | Sugar: 16g