Master the must-know baking recipes in 52 weeks. Learn how to make the classic baked goods by following recipe videos and detailed instructions each week.
Here’s my 2020 goal with you in mind! This year you’re going to master the must-know baking recipes. I’ll provide recipes, demonstrations, videos and more! I’ll also answer your “why’s” and “how’s” for said recipes. You get to refine your skills, build your knowledge and perfect the baked desserts everyone knows and loves
What to expect
- A new recipe every Monday for the entire year of 2020. This recipe will be a “classic” baked good. One that you should master!
What you will learn
- How to make these classic baked goods. Every recipe will include a thorough step-by-step demonstration on how to master the dessert/pastry.
- The science behind the recipe. Learn what ingredients you need and why.
- Tricks of the trade. Pick up on methods to improve your baking skills.
- High altitude adjustments. All recipes are be tested at sea level and high altitude so wherever you are you can bake your favorite treats!
How to be involved
- Follow @ifyougiveablondeakitchen on Instagram. The latest recipe will be posted here every Monday!
- Subscribe to the newsletter, which will also announce the recipe every Monday.
- Show off your creations! Tag @ifyougiveablondeakitchen when you master the recipe and I’ll share on social.
So who’s in? Sign up for the email list below or follow @ifyougiveablondeakitchen on social media for the most up-to-date recipe each week!
- Week 1 – Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Week 2 – Fudgy Brownies
- Week 3 – Moist Banana Bread
- Week 4 – Easy Lemon Bars
- Week 5 – Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
- Week 6 – Homemade Cheesecake
- Week 7 – Pound Cake
- Week 8 – Blondies
- Week 9 – No Knead Artisan Bread
- Week 10 – Homemade Pie Crust
- Week 11 – Homemade Apple Pie
- Week 12 – Buttermilk Biscuits
- Week 13 – Easy Sugar Cookies
- Week 14 – Basic Muffin Recipe
- Week 15 – Snickerdoodles
- Week 16 – Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Week 17 – Chocolate Chip Scones
- Week 18 – Quiche Lorraine
- Week 19 – Key Lime Pie
- Week 20 – Zucchini Bread
- Week 21 – Blueberry Muffins
- Week 22 – Strawberry Shortcake
- Week 23 – Triple Berry Pie
- Week 24 – Easy Peach Cobbler
- Week 25 – Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
- Week 26 – Homemade Bagels
- Week 27 – How to Make Whipped Cream
- Week 28 – Homemade Funfetti Cake
- Week 29 – Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Week 30 – Sandwich Bread
- Week 31 – Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- Week 32 – coming August 10